September 20, 2011

Mario Themed Sugar Cookies!

Happy Birthday to Danny! These are Mario themed sugar cookies requested by a mother who decided to have these for her son's birthday party.  The mother decided to make her son a cake as a gift.  But I m sure he also got more than a cake! LoL. I was so excited to bake these cookies as my child has been asking me to make a Mario cake and when he saw these cookies when they were ready to be delivered he said, "Make me Mario cookies too!"  So like any other mother who has a soft spot for there child when they want some thing really bad, I decided to also bake another batch for my child and his school classmates.
I am so surprised how popular Mario and Luigi is now days.  As it brings back memories when I too loved Mario and Luigi, back in the Nintendo years.
Anyways, so we baked Mushroom cookies, mini Mario and Luigi cookies (some thing you would see on Mario and Luigi's hat) and star cookies.  Mama Mia!




No comments:

Post a Comment