September 3, 2011

Butterfly Cake for Savvy Mae

Hey everyone as I normally try to persistently post up our most recent cakes I must admit I haven't. So here is one of our past but technically recent cakes. A father placed an order for his daughter's first birthday. Which I think is adorable because normally you get the mothers planning and designing the child's birthday cake order.
The father wanted to go with a butterfly carved cake with pink, green and purple color accents. Oh and must I add in.. If you are looking to combine flavors, lilikoi cake and mango filling go GREAT together! I would have never known this if it wasn't for my client who chose these flavors. I have to admit it is one of my favorite combination to go with now. Again.. LILIKOI cake with MANGO filling. So ONO (hawaiian word for "delicious")!
Warm birthday wishes to Savvy Mae on your very first birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment