March 8, 2010

The Orange Dream

Hi all!
I realized that blogging is a great idea to keep my customers in the loop and make you all feel like you are part of the wonderful, Sweets Galore.
So here it is... A new tasteful flavor called Orange Dream is now available for our cakes and cuppy cakes! This flavor has absolutely NO trans fats, hydrogenated oils and corn syrup! It is made with the best ingredients and no artificial flavoring. As of right now most of our cakes are made with whole ingredients and no trans fats, hydrogenated oils and corn syrup. But my goal is to get ALL of the cakes to be that way, as most of you should know from reading it in sweetsgalorehawaii.com in the "about" section.
I prefer that my cakes just taste even yummier when I know my cakes don't have all those additives like most other store bought cakes or bakeries.
Well that's all updates for now and keep in touch so you can see what other flavors we are going to launch and hmmm may be even order a cake for your special event!

No comments:

Post a Comment