March 30, 2010

Cuppy Cakes

So what is a Cuppy Cake?  It's a cupcake with just a cooler name from Sweets Galore and I myself before I started my business always called cupcakes, "Cuppy Cakes".  So it just stuck to me and tada ~ Cuppy Cakes.

Well I wanted to share a very useful tip on budgeting for an event and who doesn't like to save money?  Us locals love deals and I should know since I was born and raised in the islands.

If you are one who would like a cake and at the same time be able to budget then my cuppy cakes should do you good.  Cupcake towers are the new party trend along side with fondant designed cakes.  For me I like to present my cakes so that they are noticeable and have height so that it doesn't look like those sad full sheet cakes you get at a local grocery store.  Plus what's fun about a cake that you can only see the designs when hoovering over it, wouldn't you want some thing that you could see from a far. My point is cuppy cakes can do the same, they can look just as great as a fondant designed cake from a far and best yet when they are presented on a cupcake tower it looks so elegant.  Another thing that is so great with a cupcake tower is you don't have to be cake deprived meaning you can have a nicely designed mini cake on top of your tower.  This is great for wedding too because you can cut a slice out from the one cake that is on the very top. Did I mention the endless ways of designing a cupcake?  From the beautiful swirls, to a smooth fondant finish, mini sugar sculptures and dazzling sprinkles!  You can bling out your cuppy cakes in which ever way is desired.
Now let's talk about pricing, for a cupcake it could range anywhere from $1.25 (mostly prepackaged cake mix made from grocery stores) to $8.00 depending on flavors, designs, and definitely the bakery.  I actually seen a business in Hong Kong that charges $16 for a standard cupcake!  Isn't that bizarre?!  As for my cuppy cakes I charge a reasonable price for quality cuppy cakes and they can be customary designed the way you would like them! You can see a price list for cuppy cakes at www.sweetsgalorehawaii.com/pricing.  If you are thinking of adding a mini cake on the top of your cupcake stand the cost will start from $30.00 and will feed up to 10 servings through Sweets Galore.
Well I hope this helped some of you as far as cake budgeting!
-Courtesy of The Grand Cake
- Some of Sweets Galore's cuppy cake fanatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment