March 6, 2012

A Visit To Jean Philippe Patisserie


When I went to Las Vegas I was so excited to try out a few bakeries that were located with in the strip.  Just by chance while strolling around the Bellagio I was surprised to see in front of me displayed several beautiful cakes several feet above head.  It was the display that attracted me to try out some of the delicious treats in the bakery.  Once I arrived standing behind a long line of people, I realized that not only was it a bakery but it was a cafe.  They had a variety of sandwiches, salads, gelato and coffee.  I tried the cajun shrimp salad, pastrami sandwich and raspberry macaroon which was very delicious!  Every thing in there from the food to the treats were all wonderfully displayed.  If you haven't heard of Jean Philippe he is a very successful pastry chef and has accomplished so many things that I could just go on forever about it.  If you would like to learn more about Jean Philippe Maury CLICK HERE.  His place is called "Jean Philippe Patisserie" and it's located in the Bellagio at 3740 Las Vegas Blvd South.
If you are ever in the area I recommend visiting this place, you will not be disappointed!
Here are a few pictures I was able to get off of my phone, unfortunately I didn't bring my camera so the picture quality isn't that great.   












No comments:

Post a Comment