November 15, 2011

Late Summer Cuppycakes

We recently had an order for 216 cuppycakes for a little girl's birthday party.  Her color scheme for her party was yellow, lime green, and pink. The colors reminded me of summer which explains the title of our post.  The mother requested to have mini flowers on the chocolate flavored cuppycakes so we came up with this design.  Each flower has a golden metallic bead in the middle of the flower and everything is edible.  I wish I was able to get a whole shot of all the cuppycakes but after creating over 400 mini flowers along with decorating over 200 cuppycakes.. I didn't have the time to set up a nice shot of all the cuppycakes!  But I think the pictures I got are enough to show you what we created and I love the setting of our background.  
Happy Birthday to Bailey who just turned 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment