November 5, 2010

Small Orders Welcome!

Holidays are right around the corner and it seems I have been fully booked in mid November to beginning of January.  Although I have been getting requests from those of you who just want to place in small orders.  So I figured I will give back to my clients and work more to accept those smaller orders for the Holidays.  Yea, sounds crazy to be working overtime but I believe that celebrating any event is special and I enjoy contributing to this special occasion.  Striving to do my best, providing good customer service, and providing gourmet cakes and treats is what I enjoy doing.  So if you are one who was hoping that I will open up for small orders during the holidays... well what are you waiting for?  Place your orders before I am COMPLETELY booked!
So far I am open November 19th to December 8th and during the end of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment